Thursday, November 1, 2012

Norfolk Island Quilt Retreat

Hi everyone.
 
I'm back from a very pleasant break on Norfolk  Island.  Michelle Yeo was teaching at the Quilt Norfolk Retreat, and I went along for the ride.
 
I have never been to Norfolk Island so it was all a surprise.
 


 
Norfolk Island is beautiful.
 
 
Historic.

 
Here is Michelle on our somewhat historic 4WD tour of the island.  It is amazingly green.
 


 
Interesting to get to and from.  We came in by plane but it was fun to see people and cargo coming in by boat.
 
Sorry Blogger has stopped accepting more photos.  I will continue tomorrow, and show you what I made at the Quilt Retreat.
 
I have added the final photos to our Summer School Workshop List, which is in the post directly before this one.
 
Melinda
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter