Thursday, July 19, 2012

Class Catchup

WHAT'S NEW


New Anna Griffin.


New Art Gallery


I was looking through my photos and I realised that I had lots of great class shots that have not made it on to the blog.  So I will show you a few of them now.

MICHELLE YEO'S WORKSHOP

Michelle Yeo was up for her annual three day workshop at the end of June.  You have seen photos of day one, here are some later shots.









For those that can remember this was the day when I thought the shop was going to wash away.





The Gang.  Can't wait to see the finished quilts, and to see what Michelle has in store for us next year.

 
LYNNE ALCHIN'S CLASSES



 


The Monday Class.







Here's Lynne with her Summer Baskets quilt.  We have a very few vacancies in Lynne's classes, if you would like to join in the fun.

Melinda













No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter