Friday, November 21, 2014

Fussy Cut Friday 17

Hi Everyone

I'm back from the US with a some new things spinning around in my head.  It is always good to see new things.  The quilt exhibition at Houston was magnificent.  I only saw about 12 quilts I just need to make ...before I die.  Maybe, if I get the time.

A lot has happened in the last week or so finalizing our Summer School Workshops for January next year.  The full Summer School list is in the previous post so just scroll down and see what tempts you.  Warning some classes are already full.

AIRING OF THE QUILTS

Sunday Afternoon Alert.

We are Airing the Quilts this Sunday afternoon.  What could be better on a horridly hot day (if the weather forecast is right, they appear to have today right it was 35 c outside) than sitting with lovely ladies looking at everyone's antique quilt treasures, in the chill of the air conditioner. We still have some seats available.

Airing of the Quilts starts at 1.30 for a 2.00 o'clock start.   Please ring the shop so we can cater correctly.  Cost $15.00 and bring any quilts you would like to get out of the cupboard.

FUSSY CUT STARS

Here is this week's selection.  Janet has just announced that she has made enough stars for her project,   So we may start to see how she is going to put them all together.  I'm still making my stars.







See you at Summer School if not beforehand.

Melinda


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter