Thursday, April 28, 2011

LAST DAYS OF THE SALE

Just a reminder that our 25% off all fabric ends at 4pm this Saturday, 30 April 2011. 

The shop has been looking like this.


And the staff like this.  Marj the fabric is moving before your eyes.  I am growing hopeful that some shelf space will be revealed, but the delivery trucks are arriving daily. 



I hope you all had a great Easter.  I must say the five days roared past me, I spent four of them in the shop but went to the Sydney Royal Easter Show on Good Friday, along with 125,000 other people!!!  I now have had my share of looking at and eating junk for the next few years.  The Craft display was the only ray of light.  My congratulations goes to Maureen T, who won a prize, with the quilt she made here with Sue Ross. 

Here are some photos from Linda Butcher's class last week.



Trish with her Japanese Lady of Style.



Here is Prem's quilt bursting with the colour and life of South Africa.


The start of Debbie's Beyond Shalimar.  This is going to be a stunner.



This one just makes me want to laugh.  It's Aileen's version of the Sarah Evans Quilt, with Gnomes. 

Linda Butcher teaches once a month on a Wednesday.

Take a look at this great top using French General fabrics.  Francis thank you for sharing your top with us.




Then the St Ives Quilter's came in a bus.  Fun was had by all.












If you are a compulsive collection of book series (I am),  here is a set well worth adding to your collection.




Melinda









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter